[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » mc[LV] - server » Server Bugs, Glitches & Fixes » No to Mining speed limit for mining diamonds! (Disable ''mining ban'' for diamonds and emeralds)
No to Mining speed limit for mining diamonds!
Do you want Mining speed limit to be altered or removed permanently?
1.Yes[ 3 ][75.00%]
2.No[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.Altered(changed)[ 2 ][50.00%]
Answers total: 4
nauristrifonovsDate: Friday, 28.10.2016, 22:47 | Message # 1
Cheked
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Personally this have gave me numerous times of feeling not to mine witch leads to feeling not to play this game, and move back to singleplayer, i think if we have anti-hack system this is not needed, also as compromise i offer some ideas to alter/change the system how the mining speed limit works, you can increase the ammount of diamond ores you can mine within given time to decrease the posibillity of getting ''mining banned'' without using  any third party programs-hacks, or you can link the system with mcmmo skills system of mining tree, with each level you gain the time between mining bans decreases, until you reach 1000+ in mcmmo skills witch lets you mine freeley without mining ban at all, it might be a disadvantage, but i dont think that if you have reached such a high mining level, you would use ''hacks'' as i believe if you get that far you deserve to mine without the mining speed limitations, and if the time gets decreased, i doubt you can normally find so much diamond ores in a row to get you mining banned at all, ranks also could affect this system. but in any other way as it is not it is frustrating and annoying.

Points per hout incrased.

Forum » mc[LV] - server » Server Bugs, Glitches & Fixes » No to Mining speed limit for mining diamonds! (Disable ''mining ban'' for diamonds and emeralds)
Page 1 of 11
Search: