[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » mc[LV] - server » Server Bugs, Glitches & Fixes » Render Distance (Render distance has been slightly decreased)
Render Distance
What would you like the render distance to be?
1.Leave it as it is, it's fine![ 1 ][11.11%]
2.Restore to how it was before.[ 5 ][55.56%]
3.Make it default as Vanilla.[ 3 ][33.33%]
4.It does not affect me.[ 0 ][0.00%]
5.~50% of how it was, the lag is real![ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 9
nauristrifonovsDate: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 15:32 | Message # 1
Cheked
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Render distance lately has been redused so much that players are having trouble exploring the game world, keep chunks loaded so crops would grow and automated farms work, and you cant see the world from the full view, that makes the players sit in a  place doing nothing but watch the crops grow, altough the lag might be reduced, because of this, i believe we need a soloution that would benefit both the lag issue resolvement and players render distance problems solving.

NinjaRichieDate: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 15:47 | Message # 2
Group: staff
the render distance is too low now, i have a huge farm beside my home and ive been waiting for days for my crops to grow back but they didnt, before it used to grow back while i was inside my house, i didnt have any lag issues, i also liked to look at the scenery from my window, but now i cant see any scenery because its not rendered

My life needs editing, Reality continues to ruin my life.

marterDate: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 16:02 | Message # 3
Group: Checked
I   want it as it was , one day i was trying to find some villages and i couldnt find any , i prob passed like 10 villages

JBGDate: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 16:17 | Message # 4
sys Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Ok if you wana lags i can restore it, but after please dont cry about lags and other stuff. smile

NinjaRichieDate: Tuesday, 11.07.2017, 08:17 | Message # 5
Group: staff
so where is it @jbg, been months now and render distance still low

My life needs editing, Reality continues to ruin my life.

Forum » mc[LV] - server » Server Bugs, Glitches & Fixes » Render Distance (Render distance has been slightly decreased)
Page 1 of 11
Search: