[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 3«123»
Forum » mc[LV] applications » Ingame applications » staff application » Helper Application (Here you can apply for in-game HELPER rank.)
Helper Application
magster430Date: Friday, 02.12.2016, 14:23 | Message # 16
Group: Users
Awards: 0
-Exact in-game Username bjacobs
-Skype or Discord username i dont have sky but i have ts3
-Age 13
-Country of residence usa
-Time zone central
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred yes on on sever i also was co owner of a sever so i have alot of experence
-Why we should let you on the team i should be let on staff team because i think i can help out alot like if i catch any hackers report to admin or mod i will not put up with peoples non sense i used to be a co owner of sever i have alot of experence i dont get mad easeily if people need help i will help them if they have any questions i will answer them same a staff if i abuse i will take punishment and listen to higherup staff  levels

jimkalter333Date: Friday, 02.12.2016, 22:54 | Message # 17
Group: Checked
-Username: jimokratioys
-skype or discord name:Jimokratioys (discord)
-Age 13

-timezone: GMT +02:00
-Experience:i have helped a lot of people in this server
-why? because i would love to help players

rudolfsrucinsDate: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 07:30 | Message # 18
Username: LinuxGamer
Discord username: NightmareKiller#5480
Country of residence: Latvia
Time zone: +2GMT
Experience as a helper: None

Why: Cuz i help anyone who needs help.

thegaminghashtagderp1Date: Saturday, 03.12.2016, 22:48 | Message # 19
Username: samuel4421TGHS
Discord: N/A ( but getting one )
Timezone: UK
Experience: I have worked on 2 other servers before.
Why: I like helping others and i'm honest,loyal,helpful,nice,friendly and love this server i would love to help this server out.
I'm online most of the time and i know a lot about server plugins and scripting.
i would love to become a staff member so i could help out and keep the server clean.

iruaxysDate: Wednesday, 14.12.2016, 12:33 | Message # 20
---------------------------------------------
Exact in-game Username DageLV
-Skype or Discord username DageLV for discord
-Age 17
-Country of residence Latvia
-Time zone +2 and +1 summer time
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred I was modderator in duplet. It was small minecraft project
-Why we should let you on the team Cuz i like helping? Thats all what i will need to do in this position-help

Also i like to find bugs and gliches. If i find any i report them to ILoveYou, Stalh or you JBG

Message edited by iruaxys - Wednesday, 14.12.2016, 15:21

wwwibrahimDate: Thursday, 29.12.2016, 18:11 | Message # 21
-Exact in-game Username: ekax
-Skype or Discord username: discord - ekax
-Country of residence: Netherlands
-Time zone: + 1:00 UTC
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: -
-Why we should let you on the team: because im ready to help people that need help on the server

makerisaliveDate: Friday, 30.12.2016, 12:31 | Message # 22
-Exact in-game Username: Eddy
-Skype or Discord username: Eddy#6602
-Country of residence: 13
-Time zone: UTC +5:30
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: i know alot about plugins and also can help fixing them. i also have experience as admin and helper on small servers
-Why we should let you on the team: cuz i'vs known mclv for a lot of time and i thought hey lets do this so yea i just entered. i have also loved the active community ad helped quite a lot of ppl with zmod and lockette pro. so yeah lets help!!!!!

babosezaiDate: Friday, 30.12.2016, 23:21 | Message # 23
Builder Application
Hello MCLV Team i want to be on your server a Builder i can build good houses pvp Arenas , Warp crates , spawns and Shops (warp strade).
Username : dhaha
Other Server : Builder on a other server Too
I want to be a Builder because i think i can Keep ur server up with my Building skills and i want to be builder because i like ur server an i want to help ur server.I hope i get the rank.If u Need more Details about me ask me on server or /mail send me.

I hope i get the Builder rank Good day and bye biggrin happy

steliosskate07Date: Saturday, 31.12.2016, 13:34 | Message # 24
Username: ItzStelioz
Discord: ItzStelioz
Timezone:1:29 PM EET
Expirience: I am good at commands, at redstone, at bow and at pvp.
Why: Because i like to helping people every time if they need help!

berteussensisselDate: Tuesday, 03.01.2017, 14:10 | Message # 25
-Exact in-game Username : TheCrazyFSB
-Skype or Discord username : FelixO_o#6249
-Country of residence : Norway
-Time zone : UTC+01:00
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred : I own my own server and I have been helper, mod and admin on other servers also I've been Co-Owner.
-Why we should let you on the team : Because I'm a master at admin abusing and I would like to help others, give tips and ban dem haxors and just the normal stuff like muting spammers, people who swear and dicks in general, "Banning haxors" as I said earlier, And just be helpful in general. :^)

trubiniekssDate: Tuesday, 03.01.2017, 14:14 | Message # 26
Username: Gumijkoks
Discord : YourVirginity                                                                                                                               Age: 16 
Country of residence: Latvia
Timezone GMT +2
Experience; I Have Experience become as Staff on Eckocraft rank Mod later was Admin responsible for Plugin testing
Why: i don't know, just wanna be helpful since i no longer play on minecraft pocket edition and havent been on eckocraft for 3 weeks

mlgsync666Date: Saturday, 14.01.2017, 19:47 | Message # 27
-Exact in-game Username: NacGod
-Skype or Discord username: Sync#3364
-Country of residence: United States of America
-Time zone: Central
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: I have been moderator on many other servers and have done a good job managing players and making sure everything is good.
-Why we should let you on the team: I do a lot for some of the players, i have been on the server for awhile now and I don't think i have seen any helper do anything helpful for anyone (BESIDES FERUM AND RICHIE) if they are even on, so i think i have a really good chance of being a great staff member. Thank you

awlotfy1231675Date: Saturday, 21.01.2017, 01:15 | Message # 28
• Exact In Game Name ► iCyrax

Username on Discord ► iCyrax

Username on Skype ► AWLotfy

Age ► I will be 14 years old next June

Country of residence ► I live in Egypt, Being more specific in Alexandria

Time Zone ►It is Africa/Cairo, Being more specific +2 GMT

Experience on other server ► I was a mod on GuildCraft, but I left because I was having a kind of personal situation and I didn't want to waste this chance on another player, then when I came back I needed to apply again, so I kept delaying 'till I got permantly banned for no legit reason

Why you should lemme on the team ► I am a friendly and helpful kind of person, I never made someone sad or angry, the proof foe that is that I've quite alot of friends on MC [LV]like Ferum, Ekax, Royal, Jimo, Woozah, Ninja, Tolladad and more that I can't remember their name right now (Sorry, If I forgot anyone's name) and I believe that they will admit it, I didn't apply for just getting the helper prefix and perks, I applied because I really love this server and wants it to be as good as I can make become, and during the morning (In my country) I don't usually find staff (The only one I see is Ninja, That I don't always see him, but I do sometimes) so I applied for helper to help cleaning MC[LV]'s community from those who want to ruin the server (aka haters) and also during the night (I don't sleep regularly) So I'll be most of the time online, and I've talked to you (JBG) so I guess you started to understand my personality, I promise that if I became a part in MC[LV]'s staff, I'll do my best to make the community as good and perfect as I can, by punishing who ever breaks the rules, I wont punish someone without having a legit reason and a proof of what s/he was doing
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

That is all I got to say, I wish that I'll get acceptted, 
-iCyrax

kodierowland12Date: Monday, 23.01.2017, 20:10 | Message # 29
admin application.

Username: dobiethehouseelf.

Discord: dobiethehouseelf.

Timezone: GMT.

Experience: i have been staff on 2 servers mineHQ and HCGames.

Why: i really like helping people and would like to see your server grow and i want to make a admin series and that could help out the server by getting more people on here and want to get rid of all those hackers.

Time i can be on: i can be on all the time ill be on intel 3:00pm to 11:00pm

spppDate: Monday, 23.01.2017, 21:38 | Message # 30
Username: Rabadon

Discord: Ròd (Rabadon in MCLV Discord serv.)

Timezone: UTC+02:00

Experience: I was a helper in anohter server couple years back so yes, a little.

Why: I like to help people understand the game, I'm helpful, friendly, honest and got a great sense of humor. biggrin It's also easy for me to get along with other people.

Forum » mc[LV] applications » Ingame applications » staff application » Helper Application (Here you can apply for in-game HELPER rank.)
Page 2 of 3«123»
Search: