[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Forum » mc[LV] applications » Ingame applications » staff application » Helper Application (Here you can apply for in-game HELPER rank.)
Helper Application
minedarcoDate: Sunday, 05.02.2017, 23:16 | Message # 31
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
-Exact in-game Username: DarcoXD
-Skype or Discord username: Skype: DarcoXD, Discord DarcoXD
-Country of residence: Germany
-Time zone: UTC+01:00
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: Don't have any
-Why we should let you on the team: I play a lot on mcLV and I like to help ppl

dakoripieDate: Friday, 17.02.2017, 17:02 | Message # 32
MC Username: ILoveYou
Discord: (heart) Priya (heart)
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Experience: Was a Guide in a small server (Greeted people and helped but had mod powers),
Why: I like helping people understand commands, and other basic/complex minecraft help. I can be on during both of the times day and night. I like getting to know other people so I am good to get along with. I'm also ex Helper.

Ram01211Date: Sunday, 19.02.2017, 00:06 | Message # 33
Username:   Ram0121
Discord:   Ram0121#6591
Timezone:   UTC+01:00 
Ecperience:   None
Why:  I like helping Player and with the Helper rank it would be much easier.

dinhcat33Date: Monday, 27.02.2017, 04:36 | Message # 34
Username :tolladad
Discord: tolladad
Timezone: GMT -8
Experiment: Being a Nice People And helping other they need help warned people when they break a ruled and be friendly to other don't kill them when they tell to and never swearing.
Why: Because I Love Helping people to protected their stuff how to use command in faction/survival and tell people to stop fighting and swearing(I will be on very day) And also I really LOVE to be staff!.

annamalgrabDate: Wednesday, 29.03.2017, 20:13 | Message # 35
Group: Users
Minecraft Username: Stevensteve

Skype: I am sorry for the inconvenience but I do not have a skype.

Country/State: Scotland, Edinburgh

Experience on being staff: I have quite a few experiences on how to be staff

Why I would like to be staff: I think I am a nice and kind person, I never lie to people and always helping if someone is in trouble, I get along with people quite well and I am an active player, and I think I would be great at being staff at MCLV

trubiniekssDate: Thursday, 06.04.2017, 18:31 | Message # 36
Hello Hello it me again !
-Exact in-game Username - SharkPlatinum
-Skype or Discord username- Fuhrer
-Age - 16 since march 19 !
-Country of residence Latvija !
-Time zone GMT 3+
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred - Eckocraft admin while it still was on MCPE its closed for quite a bit of time now
-Why we should let you on the team - why not  , ofcourse i swear a lot but i know with promotion comes reability so i will not curse ever again , also i loooove building , even tho it dont seem like i actually help newbies with answers to their Questions

youngmygel12Date: Monday, 10.04.2017, 18:34 | Message # 37
Awards: 1
i want to help other player and to get new friend please add me to help because i am a good helper biggrin  biggrin

ravensimpson7Date: Monday, 17.04.2017, 05:02 | Message # 38
RAVENISCOOL27   
L1GHTSWORN CRUSADER
USA
CENTRAL
I have experience on a few small servers and run one or two of my own and i am HIGHLY familiar with commands and command blocks
I want to be part of the team so i can truly help people and be a part of what makes the magic happen im familiar with many bad situations and know how to handle them and i am great at construction

timondeclercqDate: Saturday, 20.05.2017, 14:27 | Message # 39
Exact in-game Username:
philipijnen
Skype username:
timondeclercq
Country of residence:
Belgium
Time zone:
UTC+1
Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred:
I was helper on a few servers like PikaCraft, Guildcraft and Cosmiccraft
Why we should let you on the team:
I am a really fanatic minecraft player. I've played for over 5 years. I think this experience could help the server. Im studying Marketing, with this knowlegde i can help everyone in the server. I have build really nice things for different servers, like hubs, pvp's and much more.

Best regards,
Timon De Clercq a.k.a. philipijnen

darco_sasanDate: Sunday, 09.07.2017, 14:18 | Message # 40
-Exact in-game Username: DarcoXD
-Skype and Discord username: Darcxo, Darcxo #7873
-Country of residence: Germany
-Time zone: UTC +01:00
-Experience as a helper on other servers: I helped ppl start servers.
-Why we should let you on the team: I play a lot on mc[LV], I play almost every day and i can make friends fast, I like to help players, like showing newbies how to claim land or help them doing  their first base. I spent a lot of money on the server too, beacause I want to support  it as much as possible. I'm good with the other staff members and I would like to work with them too. I can help the builder team too or help at the events.

mohammadsms33Date: Monday, 17.07.2017, 14:18 | Message # 41
Exact in-game Username: ThuggLyfee
Skype username: Jack Minner\Discord Thuggy
Country of residence: Lebanon
Time zone: GMT +2
Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: If you know that game san andreas multiplayer I was admin on server I got helper rank 5 times and admin rank twice on both 100 players + servers, on minecraft iv been playing it since the 0.9 minecraft pe update iv got well knowledge about the game and I think I'm ready to start up helping players
Why we should let you on the team: I have got a lot of experience of staff ik the rules that shouldn't be broken and every time a new player join the server he request for help like food and stuff and I help him with my available resources and make sure to always tell new players to use /help for help and make sure to read /rules to avoid rule breaking and I wish them to have fun I'm not rough to deal with also iv been known by all the staff and most of the players I can take full responsibility if my mistake and my actions if I did them, I can be trust, ik most of the things about minecraft and when ever I'm on the server ill be ready for helping people either they were new members or others, I'm been playing on this server since 7 month an I got well knowing it , anyways that's aboutme and I think I could be really effective and good for the server cause what I care of is this server, and don't wanna lose it.

Message edited by mohammadsms33 - Monday, 17.07.2017, 14:23

koljasm2Date: Wednesday, 19.07.2017, 13:38 | Message # 42
IGN:RichardinjoS
Discord:RichardinjoS
Age 15
Time Zone:UTC+01:00
Expirience:I have quite a big expirience as a Admin on many servers and i know a lot of commands.
Why should you let me on the team? I wanna help out many servers with building spawns,warps and many more,and also i wanna help players who look confused and dont know much about commands and everything.

krisnorrell972Date: Wednesday, 02.08.2017, 14:21 | Message # 43
Username: BedPotato
Discord: Cerium#4030; on the [Mc]lv server: Kris
Country of residence: United States of America
Timezone: UTC -7:00
Experience: None. But I have been mod on a small server. But no one was ever on.
Why: Because no staff is hardly on when I get up in the mornings, in the afternoon are a few people, but then at night there is either a bunch of people or a few people. But mainly, I just want to be a helper because not many helpers are on at my times, but if there are, there is just one or two online, and they can't help all the people on the server at once. And that is why I am willing to apply for this job and help others and serve this server. Also I have started out playing on this server back in 2016. And have been playing it a lot. I prefer this over any other server I play even though it is cracked and that I have a premium account. I have plenty of experience with minecraft as well but I am still learning redstone. ninjarichie has been helping/teaching me for the past few days.

silvermsDate: Saturday, 05.08.2017, 17:44 | Message # 44
Username ThuggLyfee
Skype Jack Minner\Discord Thuggy
Age 16
Country of residence Lebanon
Timezone GMT +2
Experience If you know that game san andreas multiplayer I was admin on server I got helper rank 5 times and admin rank twice on both 100 players + servers, on minecraft iv been playing it since the 0.9 minecraft pe update iv got well knowledge about the game and I think I'm ready to start up helping players, and experiencing team working
Why I have got a lot of experience of staff ik the rules that shouldn't be broken and every time a new player join the server he request for help like food and stuff and I help him with my available resources and make sure to always tell new players to use /help for help and make sure to read /rules to avoid rule breaking and I wish them to have fun I'm not rough to deal with also iv been known by all the staff and most of the players I can take full responsibility if my mistakes and my actions if I did them, I can be trusted, ik most of the things about minecraft and when ever I'm on the server ill be ready for helping people either they were new members or others, I'm been playing on this server since almost 9 month an I got well knowing it , and i like catching hakcers/rule breakers that ruin our game and make it worst, which give ma an responcibility towards the server and towards protecting the players, beacause rules are rules either on staff or neither on players, and iv been recently denied for helper because i swear too much but now iv been far better i barely swear i always stay calm and act calm,  anyways that's about me and I think I could be really effective and good for the server because I do care for this server, and don't wanna lose it or waste it .

kingekaxDate: Thursday, 17.08.2017, 14:05 | Message # 45
-Exact in-game Username: ekax
-Skype or Discord username: ekax™  
-Country of residence: The Netherlands
-Time zone: UTC+01:00
-Experience as a helper on other servers will be preferred: I was helper on this server
-Why we should let you on the team: Cuz i`m cool xD

Forum » mc[LV] applications » Ingame applications » staff application » Helper Application (Here you can apply for in-game HELPER rank.)
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: